Dates and Rates
Moorestown Friends School offers a variety of Summer Programs for children from throughout South Jersey – from age 3 to rising high school sophomores. Summer Scholars (Preschool-Grade 10) have the opportunity to further personal interests by participating in one-week courses related to technology-infused academics in science, mathematics, arts, sports, and more! LEAP Academics students participate in summer opportunities to advance both their professional interests and academic progress.
MFS Summer Programs run for 6 weeks beginning June 22, 2020.
Week 1…June 22-26
No programs during the holiday week: June 29-July 3
Week 2…July 6-10
Week 3…July 13-17
Week 4…July 20-24
Week 5…July 27-31
Week 6…August 3-7
Week 7…Academic Transitions…August 10-13
Week 8…Academic Transitions…August 17-20
2020 Summer Scholar Costs
Tot and Mini Scholars
$370 for Half Days (9:00 – 11:30 am or 12 Noon – 3:00 pm)
$530 for Full Days (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Youth, Junior and Senior Scholars
$370 for Half Day (9:00 – 11:30 am or 12 Noon – 3:00 pm)
$570 for Full Days (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
2020 Summer Scholars Extended Day
Extended Day is available at an additional charge of $8.00/unit hour
AM = 7:45 am – 8:45 am = $40.00/week
PM-1 = 3:15 – 4:30 pm = $40.00/week
PM-2 = 3:15 – 5:30 pm = $80.00/week
Families enrolling in multiple weeks with multiple children may be eligible for a variety of discounts. The UltraCamp online system will automatically manage this for you.
MFS offers four (4) types of discounts to help make summer more affordable.
- Early Paid-in-Full discount (4% by end of day March 15, 2020)
- Multi-week discount (Applies to FULL DAY Reservations Only.)
- Multi-child discount (Applies to FULL DAY Reservations Only.)
- “Refer-a-friend” discount to receive $50 off your 2020 reservation AND your friend’s 2020 reservation. Must make a note on your account as to your friend’s name.
2020 LEAP Academics Dates & Costs
Chemistry-for-credit (MFS students only)**
June 22 – August 7, 2020
Cost: $2,575 (lab fees included)
90-minute classes (Mon-Thur only)
August 10-13, August 17-20
**Only available for MFS rising sophomores
Customer service in all aspects of the management of MFS Summer Programs is our top priority. MFS summer administrators will be happy to review any point of contention with regard to Summer Programs until a point of client satisfaction.
The Moorestown Friends School (MFS) online registration process will require a non-refundable deposit at the time a registration is made for programs. This secures your commitment to the class and allows MFS to better prepare for staffing and material needs. No deposit nor payments will be refunded–except for extenuating circumstances–beyond the stated commitment deadline (5/24/20). These details must be brought to the Director’s attention by phone or in person for further consideration.
Mark your calendars! Sunday, May 24, 2020
- Deadline for final full payments and program commitment: Sunday, May 24, 2020
- Cancellations made prior to May 24 will be refunded fully minus the non-refundable deposit
- All registrations made after May 24, 202- will require full payment.
- Cancellations after May 24, 2020 will not be refunded. Deposits will not be returned.
- Class changes after May 24, 2020 will incur a $25 change fee/session.
- Deposits can be transferred from one week to another if changing sessions
Online payments processed for summer program reservations can be made via paper check, e-check, or credit card. Refund credits prior to May 24, 2020 will be applied to the credit card from which it was originally paid. E-checks will need to be refunded manually through the business office and may take 7 – 10 days.
Note: All overdue balances unpaid by August 7, 2020 will be automatically debited from your credit card on file.
Find links to additional Summer Information below:
110 E. Main Street ∙ Moorestown, NJ 08057
MFSscholars@mfriends.org ∙ (856) 914-4493