Greetings from Director of Summer Programs Martha Cameron!
Spring, sunshine, and warm weather are on the way! Our team is excited about what we have planned for this year’s summer camp. From coding and robotics to art and music and more, our master teachers have developed amazing ideas and innovative curriculum to engage your child and expose them to the unique and unusual. Believe it or not, there are only 112 DAYS until MFS Summer Programs begin. Explore our summer website today to take a look at the diverse offerings we have created.
What is NEW for 2018?
• New classes in all divisions — two-thirds of our offerings were created for 2018 (check out all our offerings here)
• Five (as opposed to four) age divisions in Summer Scholars, to better focus in on developmentally-appropriate curriculum (view our Youth Scholars page)
• Full Day options for our Tot Scholars (ages 3 & 4)
• 9 a.m. start time for everyone
• International Scholars — an opportunity for rising 8th-11th graders to enjoy two weeks of study and immersion in Salamanca, Spain
Saturday, April 14
Attend our Summer Welcome Visit Day (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) to meet our team, visit our 48-acre campus, and learn more about our program. If you wish to visit at a different time, please call me directly and I would be happy to set up a personal visit.
I look forward to seeing you and your children this summer.
Director of Summer Programs