Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once you have completed your online registration with a deposit, you can expect that your student is enrolled in the course unless contacted otherwise. You must fill out all forms (medical, authorized pick-ups, etc.) at the time of registration.
How to Register
There are three ways families may register for summer programs at Moorestown Friends.
- Online…Visit the MFS summer website and click on the button “REGISTER NOW” to register online.
- In person…Come visit the Summer Director or Assistant Director at MFS and we’ll register you in person.
- By phone…Create/Open your account first and we’ll help with the rest. Call 856-914-4493 for more information. Payments made by paper check will be processed as an e-check online (unless client requests otherwise). Checks may be dropped off at the Stokes Hall Reception Desk during school hours. (A fee of $25 will be charged for any check we are unable to deposit.)
There is a $75 deposit required for each week a child is enrolled in programs.
- After March 15, 2020 this becomes a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
- Class changes after May 24, 2020 incur a $25 change fee.
No refunds will be issued for any session cancellations after May 24, 2020.*
*Exceptions may be considered for extenuating circumstances. Please call the Director to discuss.
Families enrolling in multiple weeks with multiple children may be eligible for a variety of discounts. The UltraCamp online system will automatically manage this for you.
MFS offers four (4) types of discounts to help make summer more affordable.
- Early Paid-in-Full discount (4% by end of day March 15, 2020)
- Multi-week discount (Applies to FULL DAY Reservations Only.)
- Multi-child discount (Applies to FULL DAY Reservations Only.)
- “Refer-a-friend” discount to receive $50 off your 2020 reservation AND your friend’s 2020 reservation. Must make a note on your account as to your friend’s name.
A completed medical form is required of all students participating in the Summer Scholars program. If your child is a current MFS student, please check that box on the top of the online medical form and answer the four questions that follow. The Summer Program’s nurse will access your medical information on file for the regular school year.
The New Jersey Department of Health (Burlington County) requires immunizations recorded and on file at all locations that have been inspected and certified to run a summer program. Parents shall complete and submit a health history of the child including all known physical conditions, mental conditions, and allergies. The camp health director shall maintain on file all immunizations, medical records, and/or religious exemptions for each camper during the camp season. New medical forms are required at the beginning of each camp season. Please do not request use of last year’s forms. Forms over a year old are not compliant with NJ camp regulations.
Parents/guardians are required to bring to the medical director’s attention any new developments in a child’s medical history in order for camp nurses to adequately care for the child enrolled.
Specific class information will be forwarded to you by email at the time of registration or under separate cover. Additionally, all families will receive confirmations and general camp information along with two dash placards in the mail by June 1, 2020.
NOTE: MFS reserves the right to change class times based on scheduling conflicts, and may cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment. In such cases as the latter, full refunds will be granted.
Customer service in all aspects of the management of MFS Summer Scholars is our top priority. MFS will be happy to review any point of contention with regard to Summer Programs until a point of client satisfaction.
The Moorestown Friends School (MFS) online registration process will require a deposit at the time a registration is made for programs. This secures your commitment to the class and allows MFS to better prepare for staffing and material needs. After March 15, 2020, this becomes a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. No deposit nor payments will be refunded–except for extenuating circumstances–beyond the stated commitment deadline. These details must be brought to the Director’s attention by phone or in person for further consideration.
Deadline for final full payments and program commitment: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Cancellations after May 24, 2020 will not be refunded.
Changes after May 24 will incur a $25 change fee per session.
Payments processed for summer program reservations can be done by check, e-check, or credit card. Refund credits prior to May 24, 2020 will be applied to the bank account or credit card from which it was originally debited. E-checks will need to be refunded manually and may take 7 – 14 days.
Note: All overdue balances unpaid by August 7, 2020 will be automatically debited from your credit card on file.
Want More Info?
110 E. Main Street ∙ Moorestown, NJ 08057
MFSscholars@mfriends.org ∙ (856) 914-4493